Dragos Industrial Security Conference (DISC) 2021
Join us on November 5, 2021, for shared research on ICS threats, malware, incidents, and vulnerabilities
Mark your calendar for Friday, November 5, 2021, for the next DISC. Hear ICS research on threats, malware, incidents, and vulnerabilities conducted by our intelligence and threat operations teams. The program is technical, research-oriented and contains actionable advice based on lessons from the field. This exclusive content is presented as a day long series of presentations and won’t be publicly available.
Industrial infrastructure asset owners or operators such as those in energy, chemical, manufacturing, transportation, water, and mining industries among others.
- Learn about current ICS specific cyber threats in a non-recorded, closed-door atmosphere
- See the latest in ICS security controls, assessment methodologies, and best practices
- Identify recent ICS vulnerabilities and how to leverage them correctly
- Network with fellow asset owners and operators as well as Dragos customers and partners
- Experience a technical, practitioner, and case-study focused view of ICS threat operations
- Gain insights into ICS incident response case studies and lessons learned
We will also host a five-day, hands-on ICS training class at our HQ, which is in close proximity to DISC. The class is limited to 24 participants and is occurring the week of October 31st to November 4th. Learn more about this and other training courses on our Dragos Training page.
November 5, 2021, held in person and live-streamed virtually. Approved registrants will be notified with additional registration instructions. To attend in person, you must be vaccinated.
Live! Hotel Maryland
7002 Arundel Mills, Hanover MD
100% free as a thank you to our customers and the ICS asset owner/operator community.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST BELOW
View Dragos CEO Robert M. Lee’s recap of the 2019 Dragos Industrial Security Conference.