Dragos Industrial Security Conference (DISC) 2021
Join us on November 5, 2021 for shared research on ICS threats, malware, incidents and vulnerabilities
Mark your calendar for Friday, November 5, 2021, for the next DISC. Hear ICS research on threats, malware, incidents, and vulnerabilities conducted by our intelligence and threat operations teams. The program is technical, research-oriented and contains actionable advice based on lessons from the field. This exclusive content is presented as a day long series of presentations and won’t be publicly available.
Industrial infrastructure asset owners or operators such as those in energy, chemical, manufacturing, transportation, water, and mining industries among others.
- Learn about current ICS specific cyber threats in a non-recorded, closed door atmosphere
- See the latest in ICS security controls, assessment methodologies, and best practices
- Identify recent ICS vulnerabilities and how to leverage them correctly
- Network with fellow asset owners and operators as well as Dragos customers and partners
- Experience a technical, practitioner and case-study focused view of ICS threat operations
- Gain insights into ICS incident response case-studies and lessons learned
In addition to DISC, we will also host a virtual five-day, hands-on ICS training class. To learn more about the training course, visit
November 5, 2021, held in person and live-streamed virtually. Approved registrants will be notified with additional registration instructions.
Hanover, MD exact location to be announced.
100% free as a thank you to our customers and the ICS asset owner/operator community.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST BELOW
View Dragos CEO Robert M. Lee’s recap of the 2019 Dragos Industrial Security Conference.