Dragos Industrial Security Conference (DISC)
Shared research on ICS threats, malware, incidents, and vulnerabilities
Every November, the Dragos team gathers to share research into the ICS threats, malware, incidents, and vulnerabilities from the previous year. Our research is conducted by our intelligence team and threat operations center with highlights on threat and vulnerability analysis, as well as incident response and threat hunting lessons learned. The program is technical research-orientated and contains actionable advice for the next year based off lessons from the field. This exclusive content is presented as a day long series of presentations and is not recorded or made public.
Dragos’ customers from the asset owner and operator community
- Learn about the latest ICS specific cyber threats in a non-recorded closed door atmosphere
- See the latest in ICS security controls, assessment methodologies, and best practices
- Understand the latest in ICS vulnerabilities and how to leverage them correctly
- Network with fellow asset owners and operators as well as Dragos customers and partners
- Experience a technical, practitioner and case-study focused view of ICS threat operations
- Gain insights into ICS incident response case-studies and lessons learned
In addition to DISC, we will also host a five-day, virtual hands-on ICS training class. To learn more about the training course, visit
November 5, 2020. Approved registrants will be notified of the date once finalized.
Virtual; details to follow.
100% free as a thank you to our customers, partners, and the community
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST