Dragos Industrial Security Conference (DISC)
Shared research on ICS threats, malware, incidents, and vulnerabilities
Every November, the Dragos team gathers to share research of ICS threats, malware, incidents, and vulnerabilities from the previous year. Our research is conducted by our intelligence team and threat operations center with highlights on threat and vulnerability analysis, as well as incident response and threat hunting lessons learned. The program is technical, research-oriented and contains actionable advice based on lessons from the field. This exclusive content is presented as a day long series of presentations and is not made public.
Industrial infrastructure asset owners or operators such as those in energy, chemical, manufacturing, transportation, water, and mining industries among others. If you are not an asset owner/operator, you can register your interest but acceptance is limited.
- Learn about the latest ICS specific cyber threats in a non-recorded closed door atmosphere
- See the latest in ICS security controls, assessment methodologies, and best practices
- Understand the latest in ICS vulnerabilities and how to leverage them correctly
- Network with fellow asset owners and operators as well as Dragos customers and partners
- Experience a technical, practitioner and case-study focused view of ICS threat operations
- Gain insights into ICS incident response case-studies and lessons learned
In addition to DISC, we will also host a virtual five-day, hands-on ICS training class. To learn more about the training course, visit
November 5, 2020. Approved registrants will be notified with additional registration instructions.
100% free as a thank you to our customers and the ICS asset owner/operator community.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST BELOW
View Dragos CEO Robert M. Lee summarize the 2019 Dragos Industrial Security Conference.