Dragos offers a wide range of operational technology (OT) cybersecurity posture assessments, including Architecture Review, ICS Device and Application Vulnerability Assessment, ICS Network Vulnerability Assessment, and ICS Penetration Testing to help your industrial organization improve its cybersecurity defenses, reduce risk, and mitigate cybersecurity incidents. These assessments are typically the first step in our customers’ OT cybersecurity journey and provide a roadmap to a comprehensive strategy to reduce cyber risk and improve resiliency in their operations environment.
Benefits of Dragos Assessment ServicesCONTACT US
Lessons Learned from the Front Lines
What We Offer
Evaluate Your Existing Security Program
- Assesses your existing OT cybersecurity posture, including detection and protection capabilities; mapped to the MITRE ATT&CK for ICS framework or other industry standards.
- Focuses on network architecture analysis, documentation review, and staff interviews to improve overall security of your ICS environment.
- Provides tactical and strategic recommendations to mature your organization’s ICS security program.
ICS Device and Application Vulnerability Assessment
Identify Risks to Industrial Assets
- Identifies vulnerabilities in ICS hardware or software.
- Provides visibility of risks to ICS environment.
- Provides prioritized recommendations to mitigate risks.
ICS Network Vulnerability Assessment
Close Gaps In Network Defense
- Evaluates protection, detection, and response capabilities that currently exist in your ICS environment.
- Identifies exploitable vulnerabilities in ICS environment.
- Provides action items to strengthen OT cybersecurity posture.
ICS Penetration Testing
Prevent Severe Breaches
- Leverages real-world attacker tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) gained from intelligence.
- Identifies devices that could allow unauthorized access to critical ICS assets.
- Dragos Red Team demonstrates how attackers can move through ICS environments.
Build a Foundation of Best Practices
- Incident response plan document review.
- Incident response C2M2 assessment.
- Best practices recommendations.
Ready to Get Started?