Whether you’re just starting to build an ICS/OT cybersecurity program or enhancing an existing one, our team of experts can help. Leverage our OT cybersecurity professional services to better understand your current cybersecurity capabilities, implement the right controls, and build your cyber resilience against adversaries.
Industrial Cybersecurity Professional ServicesUrgent ICS/OT Incident Response Services
An ICS incident response retainer provides a foundation for building and optimizing cybersecurity controls for your OT environment and is an essential part of preparing for and responding to an incident, facilitating business continuity. Dragos Incident Response services are offered via a flexible Rapid Response retainer with multiple tiers to choose from, and any unused retainer hours can be put towards other Dragos services. Retainer benefits include:
- A Retainer Readiness Workshop for a streamlined onboarding experience
- Prioritized strategic and tactical recommendations for IR plan
- Rapid response when an incident or breach occurs
- 24/7 telephone support and on-site support within 48 hours
Gain a better understanding of your team’s OT incident response capabilities against a realistic cyber-attack with a tabletop exercise. Designed to demonstrate how a realistic attack might occur in your OT environment, tabletop exercises help you assess your cybersecurity posture using scenarios tailored to your organizational risks or customized to meet your needs. Benefits of tabletop exercises with Dragos:
- Test and strengthen your current incident response plan
- Reduce the impact of an industrial cyber event
- Improve cross-functional communication and team relationships
- Get knowledge transfer from an experienced team
OT Cybersecurity Assessment Suite
Understanding your most critical ICS/OT systems and the potential consequences of a cyber incident or attack on those systems is essential for prioritizing your protection, detection, and response efforts.
There are several kinds of OT Cybersecurity Assessments to meet your needs and the scale of your business. Benefits include:
- Identify OT assets, vulnerabilities, and compromises
- Get strategic recommendations to mitigate vulnerabilities
- Information that simplifies regulatory compliance reporting
- Understand Crown Jewels and cybersecurity maturity levels
Vulnerability Assessments & Penetration Testing
Vulnerability Assessments can help you gain visibility to potential attack pathways that exist within your OT environment – in your network, hosts, field devices, and applications. Benefits of Vulnerability Assessments include:
- Identify opportunities to improve your defensible architecture
- Prioritized feedback for vulnerability management
- Get an intel-driven view of threat actors
- Assess exploitable vulnerabilities in your ICS/OT environment
Find undiscovered threats in your ICS networks and identify weaknesses in architecture, security controls, and policies and procedures to avoid compromise. Dragos threat hunters can find threats non-invasively without operational disruption or downtime.
Managed Threat Hunting with Dragos OT Watch
Want to see Dragos in Action?
Take the next step to protect your ICS environment now with a free demo.