With the increasing frequency and severity of cyber threats, the risks to business continuity are growing. Organizations are developing more comprehensive plans to avoid these interruptions to their industrial control systems (ICS) and operational technology (OT) environments.
Join the CISO of Rockwell Automation, Dawn Cappelli, and the CEO of Dragos, Robert M. Lee, to discuss where most organizations stand and where they need help. They’ll discuss:
- Top cybersecurity risks for organizations.
- How to educate the board on OT/ICS cyber risks and where investments are appropriate.
- What organizations should have in place to secure industrial control systems.
- Five important controls for a successful ICS security program.
- How to identify sites for prioritization.
Get the free guide
Never miss the latest ICS news and insights from our experts.
Ready to put your insights into action?
Take the next steps and contact our team today.