16 conferences to meet industrial control systems (ICS) cybersecurity experts in person.
Over the last year, the Dragos team has grown significantly, and we’re fortunate to have added to our repertoire of industrial security experts. Last week, we shared our latest “Meet the team page,” where you can learn more about our team members, read about their professional experience, and share in their personal interests.
The coming months are going to be a fun, busy time for the Dragos team, as our experts will have the opportunity to speak and educate the industry about ICS security at 16 different events. As we travel to a city near you, we invite you to help expand our community and meet our team at any of the upcoming events or conferences listed below!
We also invite you to schedule 1:1 meetings to discuss how Dragos’ industrial cybersecurity technology codifies advanced threat analytics to provide OT and IT practitioners unprecedented visibility and prescriptive procedures to respond to adversaries in the industrial threat landscape. To schedule a meeting at any of our upcoming events, please contact Joseph Trier directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, @JosephTrier on twitter, or call at (855) 372-4670.
- Oct 1, 2018, Robert M. Lee, CEO and Dan Gunter, Principal Threat Analyst will be speaking at SANS Oil & Gas in Houston TX
- 11:50 am Panel: The Motives are Clear(er): Safety + Security Implications from Attacks on O&G/Process Automation Systems, @RobertMLee
- 2:00: Tactics and Techniques for Threat Hunting in Oil Refineries @dan_gunter, Principal Threat Analyst, Dragos.
- Dan’s presentation on Tactics, Techniques and Procedures for Threat Hunting in Oil Refineries here.
- Oct 3, 2018, at 11 am, Samuel Van Ryder, ICS Cybersecurity industry veteran and VP of Sales, will be speaking at the ISA Houston General Technical Program Meeting – Cybersecurity Best Practices as part of an open conversation about how we can secure our ICS assets.
- Oct 3, 2018, Dan Scali, Industrial Controls Systems Security Expert will be speaking about Threats to Industrial Control Systems at the Information Warfare Summit hosted by Infragard Oklahoma from 11 am to 12 pm. @dan_scali
- Oct 3, 2018, Ben Miller, Director, Threat Operations Center, will be speaking at Integrated Cyber Fall 2018 at 11:15 am till noon, at John Hopkins University in Laurel, MD @electricfork
- Oct 4, 2018, Ben Miller, Director, Threat Operations Center with be participating in the CyberNext 2018 conference, in support of the Cyber Threat Alliance in Washington, DC @electricfork
- Oct 4, 2018, Joe Slowik, Adversary Hunter, will be speaking at VirusBulletin in Montreal Quebec, Canada at 3 pm on the Anatomy of an Attack: Detecting and Defeating CRASHOVERRIDE. @jfslowik
- Oct 7, 2018, Lesley Carhart, Principal Threat Hunter, will be an opening panelist at DerbyCon 8 in Louisville KY, sharing how she got into INFOSEC and what’s changing in security. @hacks4pancakes
- Oct 9, 2018, Sergio Caltagirone, Director, Threat Intelligence and Analytics will be participating in the Cybersecurity & Critical Infrastructure panel at 11:30 am as part of the Hope for the Future: 2018 National Cyber Symposium in Colorado Springs CO @cnoanalysis
- Oct 9, 2018, Ben Miller, Director, Threat Operations Center, will share How to Respond to Industrial Intrusions at 1:15 pm as part of (ISC)² Security Congress cybersecurity conference in New Orleans, Louisiana Oct 8-10, 2018 @electricfork
- Ben’s presentation on How to Respond to Industrial Intrusions here.
- Oct 13, 2018, Robert M, Lee, CEO Dragos, will be a keynoting at 1pm at the Texas Cyber Summit San Antonio Texas. @RobertMLee
- Oct 17, 2018 Ben Miller, Director, Threat Operations Center will be participating in the Threat Panel at 3:30 pm at GridSecCon in Las Vegas, Nevada. @electricfork
- Oct 23, 2018, Robert M. Lee CEO and Marc Seitz, Threat Analyst, will be presenting Hunting for Xenotime, Creators of TRITON/TRISIS ICS Malware at 9:45am – 10:30am as part of the 2018 ICS Cybersecurity Conference in Atlanta GA @RobertMLee @SubtleThreat
- In Stockholm, Sweden, at CS3STHLM Oct 22-25, 2018 the Dragos team will be training and presenting at several sessions.
- Ben Miller, Director, Threat Operations Center and Daniel Michaud-Soucy, Principal Threat Analyst will be providing a full day of training: Intro to Threat Hunting in ICS on Oct 23. @electricfork @danms0
- Ben Miller, Director, Threat Operations Center and Mark Stacey, Principal Threat Analyst will be presenting on Hunting and Responding in ICS @electricfork @lzeroki
- Dan Gunter and Daniel Michaud-Soucy, both Threat Analysts at Dragos, will be presenting on Stateful Protocol Hunting. @dan_gunter, @danms0
- Joe Slowik, Adversary Hunter will be presenting about Indicators vs Anomalies vs Behaviors @jfslowik
- Mark Stacey, Principal Threat Analyst will be presenting Incident Response: Learning as you Go is Expensive @lzeroki
- Joe Slowik, Adversary Hunter, will be running a training class and providing a presentation on ICS strategic gaming and wargaming @jfslowik
- Oct 24, 2018 Sergio Caltagirone, Director, Threat Intelligence and Analytics and Thomas Pope, Dragos Adversary Hunter be speaking on the topic: When Lives are at Stake: Industrial Threat Intelligence Recorded Future’s 7th Annual Threat Intelligence Conference in Washington DC @cnoanalysis @cyber_friendly
- Oct 25, 2018 Thomas Pope, Dragos Adversary Hunter will talk about Addressing GRC with Threat Intelligence at 4:40 pm as part the Global Resilience Federation in Leesburg, Virginia @cyber_friendly
- Oct 25, 2018 Nick Tsamis, Principal Threat Analyst, will be speaking on the topic: Hunting and Responding in Industrial Environments” at the American Gas Association Security/Edison Electric Institute/Interstate Natural Gas Association Of America Committees and Conference in Fort Worth Texas. @_nicktsamis
- Oct 25 2018 Greg Pollman and Caleb Mathis, senior threat analyst, will be presenting “Creating Realism Within ICS Incident Response Exercises” during the unclassified portion of Cyberspace Wargaming and Analytics in McLean VA @GregoryPollmann
- Nov 1, 2018 Joe Slowik, Adversary Hunter, will be speaking about “The Rising Tide: ICS Attacks and the Increasing Threat to Critical Infrastructure” at InfowarCon18, an invitational cyber training congress in LeesBurg, VA @jfslowik
- Nov 6, 2018, Jimmy Wylie and Joe Slowik, both Adversary Hunters at Dragos, will be panelists on Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security – Part I as part of the API Cybersecurity Conference in The Woodlands Texas @mayahustle and @jfslowik
- Nov 13, 2018 Dan Gunter, Principal Threat Analyst, together with SRP and Snohomish County PUD, will be speaking at the American Public Power Association’s Cybersecurity Summit about “Know Your Enemy: Active Defense & Penetration Testing for Utilities” in Austin Texas. @dan_gunter
Ready to put your insights into action?
Take the next steps and contact our team today.