Dragos Trademark Usage Policy
To ensure that your use of our trademarks and branding is fair and accurate:
- Do not remove, distort or alter any element of Dragos’s trademarks or branding such as, through hyphenation, combination, or abbreviation.
- Do not shorten, abbreviate, or create acronyms out of Dragos’s trademarks.
- Do not use Dragos’s trademarks more prominently than your own trademarks, name, trade name, product name, service name, or other name. You should distinguish these names visually from any Dragos trademark or other name.
- Do not use Dragos’s trademarks in any manner that expresses or implies Dragos has any affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, certification, or approval of your product, service, or company, unless specifically authorized in writing by Dragos.
- Do not display a Dragos trademark or branding in a manner that in Dragos’s sole opinion is misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene, or otherwise objectionable to Dragos. If you are unsure, please check with us before use. This restriction is in no way meant to discourage criticism, opinion, or commentary.
- Do not display Dragos’s trademarks or branding on a site or on material that violates any law or regulation.
- Do not use Dragos trademarks in false or misleading advertising.
- Do not incorporate Dragos’s trademarks or branding into your own product name, service names, trademarks, logos, or company names.
- Do not adopt marks, logos, slogans, or designs that are confusingly similar to Dragos’s trademarks or branding.
- Do not copy or imitate Dragos’s trade dress, including the look and feel of Dragos web design properties or Dragos brand elements, distinctive color combinations, typography, graphic designs, product icons, or imagery associated with Dragos.
- Do not use or register Dragos trademarks as or incorporated in social media account names, profiles, or aliases.
- Do not register Dragos trademarks as second or third level domain names.
- Do not use Dragos trademarks in a way that suggests a common, descriptive, or generic meaning.
- Do not use the registration symbol (®) in connection with marks in countries where our marks have not been registered. Trademark rights vary from country to country.
- Unless expressly permitted in an agreement between you and Dragos, you may not bid on a Dragos trademark (or any variant or extension thereof) as a keyword on any search engine, or use a Dragos trademark (or any variant or extension thereof) in any form of paid advertising including, but not limited to, paid social and display advertisements.
If we provide these requirements after we initially gave our permission, you must implement them within a commercially reasonable timeframe. If we provide you additional style guidelines (size, typeface, colors, etc.) when we grant permissions, you also must follow those guidelines when using our trademarks or branding.
Dragos’s trademarks and branding are our intellectual property and constitute valuable assets. To preserve and protect our trademarks and branding, it is essential that their use is proper and follows this TUP. Dragos exclusively owns any goodwill generated by the use of Dragos’s trademarks.
If you have general questions about trademarks not addressed by this policy, please contact our legal department at firstname.lastname@example.org with “TM QUERY” in the subject line.
If you’ve found a website that uses a Dragos trademark inappropriately, please let us know at legal@Dragos.com with “IP NOTICE” in the subject line.
Dragos reserves to update this TUP upon reasonable written notice.