Director of Professional Services
Mark Stacey is the Director of Professional Services at Dragos, Inc. Mark oversees the delivery and execution of advisory services, tabletop exercises, network and device penetration testing, and proactive threat hunting services provided by Dragos for ICS and SCADA networks worldwide.
Prior to joining Dragos, Mark was a member of RSA’s IR team for 5 years where he provided IR, threat hunting, and forensic services globally. Mark also spent 7 years with the Department of Energy (DOE) performing cyber and intelligence analysis for multiple government clients and agencies.
- Masters of Science, Cyber Security; Intelligence and Forensics, Utica College
- Bachelors of Science, Computer Science, Mathematics Minor, University of Idaho
- Scientist and Engineer Development Program (SEDP), PNNL
- Arms Control Seminar Series, PNNL
- Professional Publishing Seminar Series, PNNL
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), SANS
- Global Information Assurance Security Essentials Certification (GSEC), SANS
- Global Information Assurance Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), SANS
- Global Information Assurance Network Forensics Investigator, SANS
- Global Information Assurance Reverse Engineering Malware, SANS