Principal ICS Security Analyst
Gus Serino is a Principal Industrial Consultant in the Threat Operations Center. He is a Mechanical Engineer and holds a Professional Engineering License (PE) in Control Systems with twenty years of experience in the design, implementation, management and security of Industrial Controls Systems.
For fifteen years prior to joining Dragos, Gus was part of the SCADA team for a large US water utility, where he held a lead role in the engineering, programming, cyber security and management of a SCADA system.
He holds multiple GIAC Cyber Security Certificates, is a member of the GIAC advisory board, and is passionate about solving the cyber security challenges of critical infrastructure.
- Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Professional Engineer in Control Systems
- Global Certified Windows System Administrator (GCWN)
- Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GICSP)
- Global Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA)