Industrial Cyber Threats in the Food and Beverage Industry: Trends and Analysis
- The current threat landscape in the food and beverage industry: What threats are targeting food and beverage companies? What are the potential impacts? How can a food and beverage organization assess the “crown jewels” of its operation?
- Protecting against ransomware: In 2021, ransomware was the number-one cause of compromise in the industrial sector, with manufacturing and food and beverage experiencing the highest volume of ransomware incidents. Several high-profile ransomware incidents victimized Global 2000 food and beverage companies, resulting in extended operational disruption and remediation costs.
- Managing external connections: 100% of the food and beverage architectures that Dragos evaluated in 2021 had an external connection to Operational Technology (OT) from vendors, Information Technology (IT) networks, or the internet.
- Understand the threats targeting food and beverage companies and the potential impacts of those threats
- Steps that food and beverage processors can take to improve their cyber defense and lower their cyber risk
- How to manage external connections to OT/IT networks and the internet
View the next on-demand webinar
Ready to put your insights into action?
Take the next steps and contact our team today.