Dragos currently tracks more than 3000 Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVEs) that affect ICS/OT networks. Of these CVEs, more than 400 have at least one publicly available exploit and some with multiple. Public exploits affect every level of an industrial environment, providing adversaries pre-packaged tools capable of infiltrating and spreading through an ICS/OT network.
Download this whitepaper to enable operators to remediate ICS/OT vulnerabilities more effectively. You will learn:
- What well-known organizations publish nearly 25% of all public ICS/OT exploits
- Why the amount of ICS/OT CVEs decreased in 2020
- Why the ability to pivot and persist within an ICS/OT network is the most common impact of a public exploit
- What public exploits are useless within the context of an ICS/OT network
- Based on the known public ICS/OT exploits, what vulnerabilities should be remediated first
Discover more resources.
Explore more resources to support you on your ICS cybersecurity journey.
Ready to put your insights into action?
Take the next steps and contact our team today.