Dragos ICS Roadshow
Frontline Insight and Hands-On Experience
Join Dragos and our customers for a multi-city ICS Roadshow in 2020 as we share research and insight conducted by our Intelligence Team and Threat Operations Center into the Industrial Control System threats, malware, incidents and vulnerabilities. Attend this event and gain a hands-on perspective at the ICS range which includes real control systems and communication. This event will also highlight our threat and vulnerability analysis and what you can do to help protect your network.
Learn about the latest in Industrial Control Systems and security controls from industry experts.
- Learn about ICS adversaries and how to protect your networks
- Hear insights into real-world incidents and how they were resolved
- Identify new assessment techniques for ICS/OT networks
- Explore and utilize trends and best practices from across the community
- Network with fellow asset owners and practitioners
ICS Asset Owners and the Operator Community
Coming to a city near you:
- Houston, TX-February 5th- Hosted by BP
- Tempe, AZ-March 25th-Hosted by Salt River Project (SRP)
- Southeast (Spring 2020)
- West Coast (Spring 2020)
Interested in attending on of our ICS Roadshows? Please fill out the form below.