Dragos Industrial Security Conference 2022
Join us on November 5, 2022, for expert research on ICS threats, malware, incidents, and vulnerabilities.
Mark your calendar for Saturday, November 5, 2022, for the next Dragos Industrial Security Conference (DISC). This exclusive event will be in-person in Hanover, MD, USA.
At DISC 2022, you’ll hear ICS research on threats, malware, incidents, and vulnerabilities conducted by our intelligence and threat operations teams. The program is technical, research-oriented, and contains actionable advice based on lessons from the field.
Due to the sensitivity of information shared, the exclusive content presented as a day-long series of presentations will not be publicly available afterward
This event is exclusively for industrial infrastructure asset owners or operators in electric, oil & gas, chemicals, food & beverage, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, mining, and more.
- Learn about current ICS specific cyber threats in a non-recorded, closed-door atmosphere
- See the latest in ICS security controls, assessment methodologies, and best practices
- Identify recent ICS vulnerabilities and how to leverage them correctly
- Network with fellow asset owners and operators as well as Dragos customers and partners
- Experience a technical, practitioner, and case-study focused view of ICS threat operations
- Gain insights into ICS incident response case studies and lessons learned
November 5, 2022 (Yes – it’s Saturday!)
Live! Casino & Hotel Maryland
7002 Arundel Mills Cir Ste 7777, Hanover, MD 21076
100% free as a thank you to the ICS asset owner and operator community.
Play Virtual Capture the Flag
Whether or not you can join us at DISC 2022 in Maryland on November 5, we invite everyone to play virtual Capture the Flag (CTF) with us in the days leading up to the event (November 2-4). Choose the Capture the Flag option when registering your interest for DISC, or register for just Capture the Flag here.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST BELOW