DRAGOS INDUSTRIAL SECURITY CONFERENCE AUSTRALIA 2022
Join Robert Lee, Dragos CEO and the Australian team on Tuesday 29 November in Brisbane for our Australian DISC 2022.
At the event, you’ll hear our intelligence and threat operations teams’ latest ICS research on threats, malware, incidents, and vulnerabilities. The program is research-orientated and contains actionable advice based on lessons from the field.
This exclusive content is presented as a series of presentations and won’t be made publicly available.
Designed for Industrial asset owners/operators in electric, oil & gas, mining, transportation, and food & beverage, among others.
- Learn about current ICS-specific cyber threats in a non-recorded, closed-door atmosphere
- See the latest ICS security controls, assessment methodologies, and best practices
- Understand the current state of ICS vulnerabilities and how to manage them
- Network with fellow asset owners and operators as well as Dragos customers and partners during the day and at the evening social
- Experience a technical, practitioner, and case-study-focused view of ICS threat operations
- Gain insights into ICS incident response case studies and lessons learned
Tuesday 29 November 2022
100% free as a thank you to the ICS asset owner and operator community
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST BELOW
View Dragos CEO Robert M. Lee’s recap of the 2019 Dragos Industrial Security Conference.