Dragos Makes Critical ICS Threat Intelligence More Accessible to Cybersecurity Community with New Partner Integrations
Dragos to integrate ICS-specific threat intelligence with leading cyber intelligence partners ThreatConnect, Recorded Future, ThreatQuotient, and EclecticIQ.
HANOVER, Md.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Dragos, Inc., the trusted leader in industrial threat detection and response technology and services, announced today that its industrial control system (ICS) specific threat intelligence product, WorldView, will integrate with partner companies, ThreatConnect, Recorded Future, ThreatQuotient, and EclecticIQ. These integrations will provide joint customers with seamless accessibility to Dragos’ ICS threat intelligence, making context-rich, actionable insight accessible to the greater cybersecurity community.
“The ICS cyber threat is real and now affects both business and life-safety,” said Dragos’ Director of Threat Intelligence Sergio Caltagirone. “All organizations with industrial operations and processes need to utilize ICS threat intelligence. Now customers can use the platforms which work best in their environment to easily consume the world’s only dedicated ICS threat intelligence and seamlessly integrate it into their security operations.”
Dragos WorldView provides organizations with critical insight—designed for analysts and executives—about threat activity groups specifically targeting ICS networks around the world, so defenders are prepared to make tactical decisions and strategic recommendations about their ICS environments quickly and confidently.
Customer Offering & Benefits
Now, ThreatConnect, Recorded Future, ThreatQuotient, and EclecticIQ customers can subscribe directly to Dragos WorldView through their existing threat intelligence solutions, adding a critical threat view. This capability not only alleviates the need for multiple platform logins, but also provides a streamlined view of Dragos WorldView offerings, including:
- ICS-themed malware identification and analysis
- ICS vulnerability disclosures and analysis
- ICS adversary research and behavior trends
- ICS threat/incident media report analysis and commentary
- ICS relevant Indicators of Compromise (IOCs)
Subscribers of Dragos WorldView will benefit from immediate insight into rapidly-escalating ICS threat situations, backed by expert threat identification and analysis. Customers are empowered to reduce adversary dwell time and mean time to recovery (MTTR) through more informed, timely, and confident decision making. Dragos WorldView is supported by Dragos’ comprehensive ICS intelligence-gathering sources and techniques, including exclusive access to intelligence gained by proactive ICS threat hunting performed by the Dragos Threat Operations Center.
ThreatConnect and Recorded Future customers will have the ability to sign up for Dragos WorldView access by August 08, 2018. EclecticIQ and ThreatQuotient customers can expect to sign up for access in the coming months. To learn more about these integrations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn More About the Companies
- Built on the industry’s only extensible security platform, ThreatConnect Inc.®, provides a product suite designed to meet the threat intelligence aggregation, analysis, automation, and orchestration needs of any size security team. For more information, visit https://threatconnect.com/
- Recorded Future arms security teams with the only complete threat intelligence solution powered by patented machine learning to lower risk. Its technology automatically collects and analyzes information from an unrivaled breadth of sources and provides invaluable context in real time and packaged for human analysis or integration with security technologies. Learn more at https://www.recordedfuture.com/
- ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, and cybersecurity situation room solution, ThreatQ Investigations, empower security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response, and advance team collaboration. Learn more at https://threatquotient.com.
- EclecticIQ enables intelligence-powered cybersecurity for government organizations and commercial enterprises. They develop analyst-centric products that align their clients’ cybersecurity focus with their threat reality. And they tightly integrate our solutions with their customers’ IT security controls and systems. The result is intelligence-led security, improved detection, prevention, and response. Learn more at: https://www.eclecticiq.com/
Dragos applies expert human intelligence and threat behavior analytics to redefine industrial control system (ICS) cybersecurity. Its industry-first, ICS cybersecurity ecosystem provides industrial security practitioners with unprecedented situational awareness over their environments, with comprehensive threat intelligence, detection, and response capabilities. Dragos’ solutions include: the Dragos Platform, software providing ICS-specific asset discovery, threat detection, and investigation capabilities; Dragos Threat Operations Center, providing ICS threat hunting, incident response services, and ICS cybersecurity training; and Dragos ICS WorldView, providing global, ICS-specific threat intelligence in the form of weekly reports and critical alerts upon discovery. Headquartered in metropolitan Washington DC, Dragos’ team of ICS cybersecurity experts are practitioners who’ve lived the problems the industry faces, hailing from across the U.S. Intelligence Community to private sector industrial companies. For more information, please visit dragos.com.
Kari Walker, 703-928-9996
Discover more resources.
Explore more resources to support you on your ICS cybersecurity journey.
View next press release
Ready to put your insights into action?
Take the next steps and contact our team today.