Senior Solutions Architect
Travis Casey is a Senior Solutions Architect at Dragos, Inc. Travis oversees the delivery and execution of the Dragos platform and WorldView Threat Intelligence as well as advising customers on Incident Response (IR), Penetration testing, tabletop exercises, and architectural reviews for the Southwest region.
Prior to joining Dragos, Travis was a member of RSA’s NetWitness team for four years where he provided customers with network threat detection and response, endpoint detection and response, user entity and behavior analytics, security orchestration automation and response, and security information and event management capabilities for the Southwest region. Travis also spent the last 19 years with the United States Air Force maintaining numerous communications, computer, and cryptographic systems in various locations around the world.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology with a Concentration in Networking and Telecommunications, University of Phoenix
- USAF Communications-Computer Systems Control Apprentice Course
- USAF RF Transmission Systems Apprentice Course
- USAF Electronic Principles Course
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), ISC2
- CompTIA Security+ Certification