To better defend against the growing cybersecurity threats, many industrial organizations face challenges training and developing their existing IT/OT personnel. There is a worldwide cybersecurity skills shortage, and as the workforce gap continues to grow, it is putting organizations at higher risk. In this webinar Robert M. Lee, CEO and Founder at Dragos and Steve Livingston, Principal at Deloitte & Touche LLP, will discuss:
- Training, equipping and growing personnel with the needed skill sets
- Supplementing the existing cybersecurity workforce and the impacts of hiring freezes and union restrictions
- How to address the new Executive Order requiring American cybersecurity software
- Building out real-world ICS testing labs and using them
- Sustaining and growing cybersecurity knowledge and capabilities
Want to speak with a Dragos analyst or business development representative at an upcoming event? Email us at email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
Can't wait for the next event to hear from our team?
Read our blog and the latest frontline content to satisfy your cybersecurity needs.